Menu

HTML is a hyper text mark up language which is definitely used to create the basic structure of a website or web page. We’ve already shared a detailed HTML video training in Urdu on this blog. Actually our previous training of HTML was uploaded to YouTube and YT is not accessible in Pakistan these days, so I uploaded the 30% videos of my new HTML course, and via this post I’ll be sharing those videos with you. So you can now easily learn HTML with more useful videos. This complete course is actually available in DVDs, which has more than 50 video tutorials including projects, but I just uploaded the 30% videos because to let you know the basics of HTML in a new way. And also I want you to learn something new. You can also take it an example before buying our complete Courses in DVDs.
I uploaded these videos because of the Ban on YouTube, so you can now somehow learn HTML with these video tutorials. I’ll give you some videos live here and the rest of the videos will be shared with you via links.


Learning HTML by watching video tutorials in Urdu


You must learn HTML if you want to become a web designer, learning HTML is the first step to become a web designer, it is the basic language of web designing and web development. And without having sufficient knowledge of it, you can not go ahead. Every new application or web project needs to be first structured in HTML. All other web languages are embedded into HTML documents. So in this course you’ll learn the basics of HTML and also some mostly used elements/tags of HTML. Now let’s watch the videos one by one to starting up:

HTML Tutorials in Urdu part 1






HTML Tutorials in Urdu part 2







HTML Tutorials in Urdu part 3





HTML Tutorials in Urdu part 4





HTML Tutorials in Urdu part 5





HTML Tutorials in Urdu part 6



If we added all tutorials to this page then the page would be over loaded, therefore the rest tutorials will be in links, just click the link and you’ll watch that part on Tuts2learn.com:



So you can easily watch all these videos to learn the Basics of HTML, however, as I already told you in the starting of this article that this training series is from our premium DVDs courses, I just uploaded the 30% videos because I wanted to give you some insights of this new course and also many of you can not watch our previous HTML course due to those are hosted on YouTube, and YT is not accessible within Pakistan.

Therefore, You may get this course any time in DVDs with complete step by step more than 50+ video tuts having a lot of projects using HTML & CSS. But you can still learn the basics from my this awesome course which I’ve only uploaded for you.

Kindly Take Few Seconds to Share this Post on social media!

Let us know if you have further questions or queries in comment section, I’ll always be happy to answer your questions and also to motivate you for the future. Stay Blessed..!

4 comments :

  1. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this
    web page is truly nice and the visitors are in fact sharing
    fastidious thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies therefore he must be pay a quick visit this site and
    be up to date daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I just say what a relief to uncover somebody that truly understands what they are talking about
    over the internet. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people should look at this and understand this
    side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you definitely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for
    some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top